Thursday, December 8, 2016

Snow

It is supposed to snow tomorrow, or really I guess later today given that it is about four thirty AM as I write this. I don't have insomnia tonight exactly, I just keep finding reasons to not go to sleep, I finally came to the conclusion that I am hoping to see the snow start falling, even though it isn't supposed to until the sun is up, and also let's be honest, even when it is predicted snow rarely actually falls in Portland.

I like snow a lot, it is my favorite form of weather bar none. Portland has a few problems, most of them economic or societal in nature, but the one thing that might end up convincing me to leave town is weather, if it gets too much hotter in the summer and stops snowing at all in the winter that will make me unhappy, I suffer terribly in the heat but only usually get cold and damp in the winter without the benefit of the white stuff coming down.

I would head north, or to the mountains I guess, that would be cool.

I'm going to bed, perhaps the world will look different later.

No comments: