Saturday, October 22, 2016

Unmotivated

I don't wanna write tonight, I am tired and sweaty from work, yes despite it being cold and wet out, the HVAC system at work refuses to give us anything but the mid 70s for temperature, it is balls.

I just took about a twenty minute break to write background fiction for a game of Aurora I am playing in, my empire is composed of dinosaurs taken from Earth to another planet millions of years ago and uplifted to sentience, now they seek their original home once again, mostly just to say hi to whoever is there, they aren't terrible aggressive, being descended mostly from herbivores. I like it anyway.

I then took about a two hour break to play World of Warcraft, completed a few quests, got exalted with Nightfallen and finished Broken Isles Pathfinder Part 1, so that's done. No I don't feel like translating that.

There is nothing else I want to say.

No comments: