Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Election day plans

I have decided to request election day off, I don't know if I want to have a party, sit by myself watching the returns come in, or go out somewhere but it's gonna be one of those three.

It was actually a tough decision for me, we have the news on at work all the time so I'd still be able to follow it there, and there is something incredibly appealing in the idea of watching a percentage of America's dreams get crushed in public, particularly if the one Trump supporter at work is on shift that night, but on the whole I guess I'd rather not get into a fight with someone about politics while working.

I guess I am kind of leaning towards staying in, maybe playing some board games with friends, and gloating/mourning depending on how my predictions turn out.

That's all for tonight, 27 days remain.

No comments: