Saturday, June 25, 2016

ugh.

I am kinda depressed, I was unprepared for the level of racism and xenophobia rampant in the UK and it is not making me optimistic for the fall when our own xenophobes get a chance to influence the country.

I am also pissed off that the majority support for this was from the older generations, in one sense that is positive, the younger are more interested in the global community being closer together, and less scared of the other.
On the other hand, the old have ruined things for us enough, I had hoped that the recession might have been the last major negative impact that generation had on the world, but they have found a way to fuck everything up one more time, and it remains to be seen exactly how fucked it is going to be.

I don't have any more words right now.

No comments: